Please read the following requirements carefully relating to the COVID-19 restrictions:
The CMTBC has created guidelines consistent with the principles set out by BC’s Provincial Health Officers and by WorkSafe BC. We have taken measures to minimize risk of viral transmission. The nature of massage therapy means that physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room. These safety protocols are in place to minimize risk to all.
- Arrive unaccompanied (unless requiring assistance) right at your appointment time or max 5 minutes early
- The front door will be locked until your appointment time
- Seats are spread apart
- Please be respectful of any other guests in the waiting room and keep your distance
- Continue to monitor yourself for any cold and flu symptoms, call 811 if you have any concerns
- Health screening questionnaires are sent 48 hours prior to appointment and are required to be done same day of appointment
- Cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well
- Treatment may be rescheduled with no fees applied if your therapist decides you do not pass our health screening
- Upon entering the office, please sanitize your hands. There is a sink if you’d prefer to use soap and water
- Gloves are available if you would like your therapist to wear them
- Doors will be sanitized often
- Refrain from touching your face; use a tissue or sleeve, if needed
- Please bring a mask to your appointment to wear in common areas and in the treatment room.
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask during the entire time of your treatment.
- A disposable or clean cloth mask can be provided if you forget to bring one.
- Everything touched by clients in the treatment room will be disinfected between every person
- High-touch areas at the clinic will be sanitized multiple times a day
- Sheets and head rest covers will continue to be washed after each use
- Blankets will also be washed after each use, used only when requested
- Heating pads are covered with a sanitizing cover and sanitized after each use
- Payment & receipt are contactless, printed receipts are available when requested